Putting ourselves in your shoes
It′s about looking at the total picture; which is why ORCO Logistics GROUP adopts a holistic approach and considers end to end processes working out how to optimize cost and efficiency within the supply chain network. We want to ″Think Like the Customer″ to drive forward ongoing, continuous improvement. Changing demands, increasing market channels and accessing new and emerging markets can all have a dramatic impact on supply chain network′s design, process efficiency and performance.
Our comprehensive 4PL/LLP solution includes experienced engineering and analytical resource team members who are focused on delivering value to our customers through supply chain cost optimization.
Among the wide range of services we can provide are:
- Performing network analysis and design of an optimal supply chain network using best of in class tools for the job
- Proactive assessment and identification of areas of opportunity for ongoing improvement and innovation in supply chain performance while embracing industry best practice
- Scenario analysis, e.g. ″What If″ - a simulation with projected activity to test design
- Definition of business requirements and specifications for sourcing and procuring 3PL and 2PL solutions
- Participation in implementation of the solution to ensure new operations are implemented according to standard processes and work instructions
As a part of our service, we perform ongoing analysis and optimization of the supply chain network and associated services and adjust it accordingly as required. Our objective is to measure and identify specific ways to improve supply chain efficiency and cost for your benefit.