A complete portfolio of Ocean Freight services
ORCO Logistics GROUP is one of the largest global freight forwarders operating within a worldwide network. Customized solutions for your specific ocean freight requirement are at the heart of our services.
Our extensive and long-term relations with shipping lines mean we can provide you with access to a global carrier portfolio, covering major ports, with the best transit times, fully flexible scheduling and space protection agreements to meet your individual shipping needs.
ORCO Logistics GROUP can offer a flexible range of Ocean Freight services for both Less-Than-Container Load (LCL) and Full-Container Load (FCL) shipments. These are backed by comprehensive Ocean Freight Management Services as well as Break-bulk, Project Forwarding, Partial and Full Charter Services.
Regardless of the size of your business, our dedicated implementation teams will ensure a smooth and quick introduction to our systems while with ORCO Logistics GROUP Trak you will always be up-to-date on the current status of your shipments.
If you need a partner for your supply chain – or a part of it, ORCO Logistics GROUP can make your business flow.
Our range of Ocean Freight services:Freight Management Services
In both developing markets and existing ones our trained and experienced staff can also provide Freight Management Services as part of our range of value-added services. Included in our extensive portfolio are:
- Management of bookings to carriers to comply with your contractual commitments
- Global footprint to support both your vendors and international customers
- Individual service solutions in every trade lane
- Customs brokerage
- Deconsolidation and trans-loading services at destination
- Utilizing Ocean Freight management as a component of a Supply Chain Solution (SCS)
- Web visibility of your products across the transport chain
- Control of shipping documents
- Tracking of key milestones up to final delivery
- Control of transaction-based costs to reduce our customers′ fixed overheads
Our team of Ocean Freight experts provide professional consultation and tailor made solutions; they use their deep understanding of the nuances of cargo flows to provide the answer to your ocean freight needs. We negotiate competitive freight space agreements with the world′s leading shipping lines and pass the benefits on to all our customers. We will ensure the cost-efficient arrival of your cargo and a fully integrated range of support services means you can trust ORCO Logistics GROUP to deliver.
The Key elements of our FCL service:
- Multiple weekly bi-directional sailing options between key ports pairs
- Customized service solutions on every trade lane
- Door-to-Door services worldwide
- Customs Brokerage
- Buyers consolidation FCL management
- Deconsolidation services
- On water inventory planning
- Distribution of goods
- Ocean Freight as component of a Supply Chain Solution (SCS)
- Freight Management Service
herever you operate we have the operational expertise and analytical know-how to provide consistent reliability, speed and flexibility to ensure the safe arrival of your goods.Less-Than-Container Load
Need to keep your supply chain moving, but do not have sufficient volume or time to fill a Full-Container-Load? ORCO Logistics GROUP offers cost-effective door-to-door services for these shipments through our Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) product providing competitive transits and reliable sailing schedules.
ORCO Logistics GROUP′s LCL product provides services featuring:
- Operations in over 170 countries
- Global access to over 40,000 port pairs
- Competitive pricing
- Direct or maximum one-stop routings providing fast and reliable transits
- An in-house operated global gateway network
- Door-to-door service capabilities including our own domestic trucking networks in the USA and China
- Full track-and-trace information
In addition to our standard LCL services, ORCO Logistics GROUP can combine them with additional services including:
- Single-country and multi-country buyers′ consolidation
- Freight Management Services - providing forwarding services on direct customer contracts
- Customs Brokerage and Trade Compliance Consulting
- SCS Supply Chain Solutions Management offering comprehensive end-to-end solution designs
- Maritime cargo insurance
Connect with your local ocean freight teams who will develop the right individual solution for your business!Ocean Charter & Project Solutions
Where customers transportation requirements exceed the limitations of containerized transport we provide tailor-made solutions through our global chartering team.
Among the principal services available are:
- Market scanning for cost and available tonnage with world′s leading project carriers, making use of ORCO Logistics GROUP′s buying power
- Individual tailored service solutions for each and every transport requirement
- Multiple alternatives each with their own price quality ratio
- Customs brokerage
- Door-to-door services worldwide
Charter services are available through your local ORCO Logistics GROUP's Ocean Freight team.Value Added Services
Our value added services for Ocean Freight include: Customs Brokerage, Cargo Security and Ocean Cargo Insurance.
ORCO Logistics GROUP's customs clearance operation is one of the most extensive and experienced in the logistics industry. Around the globe, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of regulatory compliance services, led by our highly compliant and well respected import customs brokerage services. Our expert teams and advanced systems ensure that the necessary government declarations are completed accurately and on time for your import and export shipments so that we minimize the risks associated with moving freight across international borders.
As a licensed customs broker, we recognize our obligation to act responsibly on behalf of our customers in our declarations to government agencies. ORCO Logistics GROUP's brokerage team will facilitate the smooth and timely movement of your merchandise through current and future government reporting requirements. This attention to detail and our progressive approach to customer service deliver valuable competitive advantage to your global supply chain.
At ORCO Logistics GROUP we believe that security is a fundamental characteristic of successful supply chains. We are committed to a clear, proactive approach to security and have invested substantially in secure facilities, vehicles and freight handling policies.
With our rigorous security policy, you can expect:
- A dedicated security team
- Reduced product losses
- Fewer claims
- Trained employees and drivers
- Better communications
- Customs operations
ORCO Logistics GROUP complies to industrial security standards such as the Technology Asset Protection Association (TAPA). We were the first freight forwarder to be certified by TAPA. We are advanced in the C-TPAT Customs approval process and we were one of the first forwarders to be approved by US Customs for Electronic Automated Manifest entry.