ORCO Logistics GROUP offers a wide range of logistic services for partner airlines, customers, cargo agents, freight forwarders and warehouses.
These services include:
- On-time and secure delivery of:
- air-freight to all major airports throughout Europe as well as direct delivery service upon request
- perishable goods, pharmaceuticals, flowers and plants using temperature controlled vehicles
- heavy and bulky shipments
- dangerous goods
- general and consolidated goods using daily scheduled flexible full truckload and less-than-truckload services
- Handling and storage based on well-formed partner relationships with handling warehouses all over most of Europe
- Interim and long term storage of goods
- Express Service
- Delivery of goods on Sundays and public holidays
- Around the clock information service
- On-going tracking system of goods movement throughout the entire transportation route.
To ensure quality and efficiency, our well-trained drivers and planning staff undergo extensive training in the following areas:
- Dangerous Goods Certificate Course
- Logistics Management including route planning and monitoring
- Vehicle Management
- Time Management.
ORCO Logistics GROUP holds the officially certified status of a Regulated Agent. All personnel, including planning staff and drivers, receive constant training both initial and on going in compliance with the applicable legal provisions as specified by the German Air Security Act (LuftSIG), European Union (EU) guidelines and meet all applied requirements as prescribed by the German Federal Office of Test aviation (LBA).